MissionInsite (“MI”) provides instant access to community information that will help your church discover new ministry opportunities via The MI System. You’ll get desktop, web-based access to demographic data for a variety of geographic levels. The MI System also provides the ability for local churches to locate their church members and others affiliated with their church on your map.
Before getting registered, you are encouraged to explore the documents in the Local Churches Resource area especially How to Register.
As part of The Episcopal Diocese of Arizona you have free, unlimited access to MissionInsite.
- To register as a first time user, click on the “Client Center” box in the top right corner of the screen on the MissionInsite website.
- Choose “registration” from the dropdown men.
- Enter the Agency Account Number: ai2cL and click SUBMIT
- Select your city and then select your church from the drop-down menus
- Follow the directions to register and create your own username and password
*It is recommended that you DO NOT check the box stating that you do not want to receive e-mail correspondence from MissionInsite. The activation e-mail that you need to complete your registration will not come to you if you do!*
After you register, you will receive an email to activate your user account. Make sure you check in your spam or junk mail folders and authorize MissionInsite as a trusted source.
Follow the steps outlined in the activation email. You will be prompted to click on a link, enter the activation code in the email that you received and enter your password. Upon authorization, you will be ready to log in and begin using the MI System!
Logging In for the First Time
- Before logging in the first time review the StartingPoint .pdf document.
- To log in to the MissionInsite System go to the MissionInsite Home Page.
- Click on the Login button located in the left hand corner of the MissionInsite Home Page.
- Enter your newly created Username and Password and click the “login” button. That’s all there is to it!
Explore the “Help” Menu
- Once logged in, the next step is to explore the “Help” menu on the upper left of your map screen just under the MissionInsite Logo.
- Mouse over “Help” to activate the drop down menu choices.
- Explore each of the “Help” menu choices – Support Videos, Documents and How To.
- View the “Getting Started” video from the Support Videos menu choice
- Download these essential documents from the Documents menu choice
- Mission Impact Guide – A Guide to Ministry Applications by Mosaic Type
- MI Demographic Reference Guide
Should you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-230-3212 ext. 1011.