The universal call to holiness leads us to recognize that the Body of Christ is not whole when some members are not invited to full participation; therefore we envision that every person with disabilities will experience full inclusion in the parishes, missions, church properties, and programs of the Episcopal Diocese of Arizona.
To that end, the Disability Concerns Ministry of the diocese aims to provide congregations with tools to better welcome members with physical and cognitive impairments and to ensure that they are able to exercise their gifts for ministry.
A Word from the President
My name is Win Charles, and I am the president of the Disability Concerns Committee for the Episcopal Diocese of Arizona. I am a member of Saint Barnabas on the Desert. I became an Episcopalian only in April, and I am honored to serve as president with the help of Bishop Jennifer Reddall.
The committee’s goal is to provide more inclusivity to parishioners in this diocese who are living with disabilities.
To contact the Disability Concerns Committee, email them at email@example.com
- Denny (Denise) Boyd, St James the Apostle, Tempe
- Rev. Amy Jacober, Harbor Church, Phoenix
- Mary Lou Luvisa, Saint Barnabas on the Desert, Scottsdale
- James & Sandi Newhouse, Episcopal Church of the Nativity, Scottsdale
- Rev. Michael Seiler, Saint Alban’s Episcopal Church, Wickenburg